.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

@.if my heart was a house you'd be home


Hi world.
You'd probably be thinking i'm dead somewhere,
well i'm not! tadaaa I'm just trying not to be on the internet too much.
Besides my phone is very busy and I don't like it too.

So tuition classes officially starts next week! Things are gonna get much more hectic
from there.
Suprisingly I was able to adapt to my class this year even more easier.
The location of the classrooom is terrible though, Top-most floor.
Who are they fooling.

It's only the 3rd day of school and I already feel so much pressure!
To top it all off, My Sivik teacher is my headmistress.
The horror. & I thought, "finally.....a subject to kick back and relax"
THANKS for ruining it woman. I hate my schoool !

Okay as seen in everyone's blog they have those new year reso's!
I don't think I have mine though. Just thought okay
1. Gain more weight
2. Stop cussing too much

I wont put study to a number three because hello... I do study.

New years! How did I spend it..
Oh nozzz I forgot to upload pictures!
Hhahaha I'll post em up in the next post!

*

Went back to HV today again, to fully collect the remaining moolahs
Omg I'm so happy to see all of them again, Like super!!!!!!!
It was a pity that it was Raja Karim and Shahrul's day off! I miss them soo much.
Working was definetely worth it ;)

Okay gonna post pictures in the next post ( I think)
Or just simply click Amanda's link! She updates almost everything
and every outing. ;)

But please click my advertisements also!
Karma strikes back twice .
MAY squared

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home