.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

@. MALAYS!!

Tell me I don't look like a Japanese!

So anywaysss... Like im really sick right now!
having a really nasty cough , and kind of just recovered from my
flu and sore throat!

I bet I got it somewhere @ work but i'm not pointing fingers!
However someone is pointing their finger @ me for
spreading my virus to them! :<
Shahrul I bet its not me!!!! If not why didn't Amanda get it!

So he kind of showed me this hand movement action that like
the virus that i gave him will come back to me again evantually.

Apparently it did! My nose is running!! (!!!!!!!!!! hahaha)
So I'm going to spread my cough at him! :<
That's for pointing fingers.



Chow!
dah



(i was kidding)
&
i met super freaking handsome malay boys today!! :D
i'm a happy girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Chen Shin said...

Relink me yea!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alright!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home