.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

@. Stit a stutter through your words

My backbones! (L)

*

Cause your little conversations got around,
Now look at what we all found out?

:O

Now I know exactly what you're all about,
and this is what you're all about.
(!!!!!!!!)

*

Out with the grandparents on Saturday,
decided to stay in before that.
At night was kind of suppose to go out with the girls,
failed !
Went over to Manda's instead.

It was awesome.
You , are incredible!
We slept like 6 in the morning? :)
I enjoyed it though.

*

I'm so bored now can someone save me !
Currently hearing really great music
while chatting to Amanda who rarely replies,
and Suresh!

Maybe I should do homework!

*

Dad says resolution number 3 is to learn up a dialect !
Maybe I will.
Today I'm noob, tomorrow I'm fluent.
(DETERMINED,also)

P/S: Also, did I tell you my twenty ten is going so far soooo goodgreat?

dah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

haahahahah . wow ! It rhymes!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what rhymes? D;

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home