.

Monday, January 11, 2010

@.who i am

HELLO WORLD!

Nyaaaaaha Cheeeeeeeese :D

Feeling happy , I think it's because of the weather!
Going to take a power nap soon .

*

Each and every day someone from Sweden will visit my blog,
and its every single day.
I wonder who is so loyal all the way from Sweden?

If you are sooo kind to leave me a comment under my post,
your name! I'll be very greatful.

Because I think I know a few people from Sweden (?)
COME LAH... I know your reading and I know my English is
not as good as yours but there must be something that you like RIGHT RIGHT
:D

LEAVE YOUR NAME Ok Sweden guest! (L)

*

My nang went up by 3ringgit today!!
wheeeee and got visitors from France, US,India,United Kingdom ,Singapore and Korea!

Wow :O

*

SLEEP TIME BYE WORLD.

accounts at night oh nozzzz


dah

10 Comments:

Anonymous Sexy swedish guy said...

Wow I never knew you can track me down.

Anyway Hi,
I really like you. :)
I like the way you type every single alphabert. It is really nice. Sorry I cant speak fluent english, I am trying.

Keep up your blogging skills baby, turns me on.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ahahhahahahaa diu ni brenda mak!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

LOL. hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! zha dou.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahah my mysterious Swedish guy don't wanna own up! :'(

Maybe he doesn't like my alpha-BERTS. HAHAHA@Brenda.

Oh well he/she must be very antisocial hahahaha

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Mr.Nothing said...

I'm just a fan of you that's all (:

Keep up the good work. :)

/Mr.Nothing

5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello @ Mr.Nothing.

So much for leaving your name and so much for my "If you are sooo kind to leave me a comment under my post,
your name! I'll be very greatful."

ANYHOWS,

"/Mr.Nothing" kind of already exposed who you already are. And the time you posted @ 0553 my place kind of proved your from Sweden as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog constantly, Mr.Nothing

Or should I say Zeet.
:)

/Apples

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Z said...

Dammit! And Yes Mr.Z here. Detective skills there smart one hahahahaha. Yup it's fun reading your blog, and kill some time of my holiday. :)

Well you're doing great. :)

/Z

4:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha as if you just knew me today.
It's fun? I don't see anything fun about it but good to see other's point of view. Happy Holidays and
yeah I'm holding up pretty good.

Same goes for you Z.

M

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Z said...

Yes nice to meet you M. My name is Z. And You knew what I meant with "It's fun"! ah well, goodluck with school. ^__^

Z

12:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dont nice to meet you M me , you know me better than most of the people that actually Knows me.
And thanks. ;)

Good to know your alive, and while your at it say hi to Aniel and ChiThong for me, Chi Ho.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home