.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Awesomes+Crazies


Credit : Brenda

Yeah so you have probably seen this picture, or perhaps any other picture
in my blog! : ) Because I freaking dont have my own camera, and
I don't use my laobeh phone to take pictures!!!! I wonder when will I get to have my
own DGTL camera? :O

Any freaking ways, Last Saturday was pretty much a bore. Played mahjong
with the family , great way to bond and usual GG,90210 etc series...
and Sunday... I can't remember!!!!

Monday signified the end of additional mathematic class for the year.

Tuesday was the highlight of the week!
When the awesomes go out with the crazy people you
sort of get a very
weird combination! Though compatible *hehehehe*

Skating was super fun! Though tiring and the word fun seemed very very
misleading! Hahhaha. I did not fall though :B Did I mention
Brian ShiHao and Manda are very good skaters? Whilst Brenda Chan Sheong and JiYeow are fast learners :D HI JIA I LOVE YOU LAH WE SAME GANG OK? (L)

2012 was spectacular! Plot was kind of like the same as every other world-ending movie , only this one was much much sadder and depressing-ish! A movie value for money and worth time.

Went home w Manda JiYeow and Sh from AC.
and that signified the end of the day.

Wednesday was a bore, and so is Thursday.
I've been reading lots of novels lately.

Just finished Breaking Dawn and currently indulged with Shopaholic's Undomestic Godess , Remember Me?

Before I end this post, here is a very lala pose of me ,you don't get to see everyday
alongside a note for jia!
CHOW

Tadaaa...

P/S : Jia have a safe trip !!!! We will miss you !!!!!!!!

CHOW
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home