.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

@. 29th, Jia

Hello world !

Today is A special day for someone really dear to me,
LIM JIA YUAN,
happy 16th birthday!
everything we've gone through, it was hell of a good experience,
and yes i appreciate everything you done for me!

Your special in every single way , I can or want to imagine!
hahaa :D I also like you in alot of ways dont you knw tht? :P


1.Like when you sleep like this,

2. or Even like if you eat so much, and never gain weight
3.Or Like How you can take pretty pictures all the time
4.Or even how you can camwhore,with the almost exact same pose :)
5. (L)
6.Or Like how you can be so cute! or pan-cute :)
7.Or how you can be cool, or lan-yeng with me!
8.Like how you can take pictures in the cold,
and look good
(I can't)
9.Or even how you fell asleep on my couch!
10.Or maybe how you strike up an impromptu pose, perhaps ? :)
11.Or like how you can camwhore while sitting in the car!
12.Or how you can be a good companion in taking pictures with me!
13.Or like how your willing to help other's to do their work,
14.Or like how we used to study together before the big examination
15.Or like how you can act stupid while eating Japanese
16.And at last, how you never fail to make me happy!

All SIXTEEEN pictures represent each and every one of your good points,
and obviously there is A thousand and one more of your good side
that i will never miss,
(Even the dead knows that :) )


Like how we can cry together , during 2007 ,
how can I forget?
Like how we can burn the midnight oil together and study till so stresed,
Like how you always spend your money on me ! (TQSM)
Like how NICE A PERSON YOU ARE.....


I hope you enjoy your birthday , Lim Jia Yuan!
we'll stick together,

all 5 of us, as one , as long as we can !
I love you !
and i love you girls


dah


p/s:
This post makes me think i should really appreciate each and every one of them more
(L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home