.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

@.reborn


DEGELS
(L)

HELLO WORLD,
M IS BACK :)
back in action

Its not going to be a long post, becos I don't really know what to say,
MY LIFE right now is probably awesome,
becos' I do the same thing everyday,

and facts that mr.Kuan Keen sent me a cute card while I was asleep in class,
the message said "Dont sleep so much!"
ahaha

and the fact that he also accidentally throw rubbish right at my head while I was
sleeping the next day,
is also very funny,
what an aim he has :O im so far away from the rubbish bin!


I can't really remember where I stopped, but I'll just show
flashbacks on what happened :)

Bleh, i forgot to rotate, as usual,
I dont, :)

Little baby brother's birthday!
He turned 11 on 6th April (L)
I love youuuu like a fat kid loves to steal people's food (Still you boy, :) )
Please, GO ON DIET!


This is during Chemistry tuition!
Go figure !
P/S : NOT MY PHONE
and P/P/S : I CHANGED WALLPAPER ALREADY B :D
but your still my brightest star in the sky, you know that ya?


Ai Leen & May at SU LEO IR :)
this picture gives me lots of crreeeeps, because
it reminded me of that sudden approach that I do not wish to encounter,
just not right now when I have a happy and satisfied life!
(L)
Amanda May & Shen in the toilet , camwhoring, blah
I THINK girls will always be girls,
YOU DONT LIKE, go change sex :)
you no like me no care (L)
(L)
DEGELS before Peforming,
B and A , you know i wanted to say woe instead of peforming,
Loook at me, T-T
I've gone crazy

*

Ok I've run out of pics,
naah just kidding,
Just lazy to post some more, wheeeee

Come back for some more if you want , hehee
Degels peforming tomorrow! Do come and support

Good luck to my shianshian and her girls too (L)

*

So report card day was today!
I didnt go , I was busy sleeping

Guess what? My teacher doesnt knw how to speak in English
what a disgrace . since both of my parents are poor in BM (hahaha kuno)
they can still speak ok,
my tteacher dont understand english -.-
She had Puan Sharmila beside her for translations (ape ni!?)


Sharmila said im good in moral /heh :D
while my class teacher say


IM QUIET !

hahaha. shock or not?

all the countless time i slept in her class,
(BUT ALWAYS FINISH HER WORK)
all the countless time I do other work while her period
(THATS HOW I FINISH X) )
and the countless time i forgot to bring her book
(BUT I STILL HAND IN ALL OK)
and she calls me quiet,

so sweeet :)


she must not know me well :'(

*

I'M OFF
baibai

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home