.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

@.its not enough to say that i miss you

I like to be stupid!

Hello world,

a short one again I guess,
I've been just strucked in the head that , its 13 days away from midterm,
Despite tht, the holidays later is all I can really think of (L)

I can't wait!

The crazy virus, the Swine Flue,
is spreading around In Mexico and to other places as well!
Please do take care especially those that I really care and those
WHO ARE LIVING THERE!

Andres Alejandro ,
take care of yourself lexy ! (L)
and of course Dylan Cole, wheeee

and to 'ahem' who suspects him/herself.
you are fine :)


Right b?

gotta jet,
INSAF ALREADY :'(


*

School is just crazily crazy this week,
Day one was filled with gossips with ze classmate ,
got scared to death, emotional breakdown after that!

Day two; today . Talk n study non-stop :D
(I must insaf , so must you, ONG ZHI ERN)
hahahhahahaaa


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home