.

Friday, February 27, 2009

@.


Got ambushed in the middle of physics class earlier,
where I was trying really hard to effin pay attention to the teacher
Becos , I knew nothing about Physics?

What was this about?
an impromptu spot check.

What the hell, at least come during moral class or english oral time,
WHY PHYSICS?
if I fail physics,
*/heh* ....

Someone wouldn't get to sleep at night in peace
*its not a threat nor a blackmail*
just some black magic, muahaha. *BIG L*

OK, so this spot check was nothing really execpt some girls who tried to act big,
they confisticated my socks though,
but I have plenty more from where that came from,
haha!

The plastic was filled with socks,
EW?
Why do they want to take our socks instead of throwing it in the bin?


Its prettty simple really,


wanted to smell /sniff it.
Or maybe. ...........

*Free hugs for you all prefects!*
Especially the BOY who raided and ransacked my bag,
and found a P.A.D inside :)
Double hugs for you!

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home