.

Monday, February 16, 2009

@.

hello world ! the Top 36 American Idol this year
has a bounty full of fresh new talents this year,

Among the favourites

Megan Corkrey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aIB119m3bs

her audition which completely swept me away

Micheal Sarver

Danny Gokey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyjDwNjkHh4
this song, which blew everyone's mind away
At least, mine.


Casey Carlson ,
the sweet looking one

**
Completely STUNNED about Jamar's elimination,
I want him back
He has to come back to the Wildcard,
I cant be wrong. No
His great
**



J completely scared me today,
I was so freaked out I almost cried, I tell you!
:'(
Dont do this to me again ,ever :(

Carlo all the way from B.Hills
advice me on tonnes of stuff,
or at least THAT problem,
I'm glad I got this off my chest,
THANKS (L)

I think I've finally done the rght thing,
Your gonna feel pain.
But its just minor,
before it gets major,
the pain is stopped
Thanks carlo ! (L)

*BIG S* to everyone who I let out my moodiness too!
was super duper tired!
*Blows Big K*
then again,
With the girls + Bra
Im good just like that
**
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home