.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

@. phang mun hong


hello world.
The boy I knew since 8 !
Has finally turned sweet sixteen today,

He is my best friend, yes. SUPER BFF.
probably the most best guy friend you can ever find,
I can tell him loads of stuff,
He'll also give you good advices
From what i've experienced before!

He never fails to help me out each time im in trouble,
Remember when my leg was cramp,
and you had to walk me home,
Just becos I missed the bus,
eventhough you had tuition later in the night!

you walk me home,every time i have no transport home!

And I can still remember those presents you gave me for my birthday!
Especially the Edison doll ! i love it. and im still keeping it,
in a box , now :)


BOTTOM LINE is,
have a great day today.
Hope you have fun .

and remember that you have people who love you all around you,
so don't get give us those frown when you can be so happy !
Appreciate it !
COEC loves you very much , I knw that :)
We all knw that!

and we all love you as our friend too !
Thanks for everything and we appreciate every single thing you've done!
(L)

xxxxxx


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home