.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

@. cant get enough of njo?

hello wrld,
I know you all been coming here.. and
have nothing in return,

imma pay it back to u guys now,
here are the blast from the past few days ago ,
enjoy xo
p/s : (I can't remember the dates)

**





In amanda's house, :) we were discussing about my b's birthday !
people whom were present : Manda, myself, brenda, brian
We ended up eating.. playing ddr and ro instead
though me and b really did sort out a few things for the party :)
*excited

**


Aaron/Lina's thingy @ Taylor PJ .
it was some kind of buffet, Lina cooked the food together with other chefs
People whom where present : ME, manda,brenda, zhiji,reuben,dexter
Food's not bad,
thx aaron :)
and thanks zhiji too for the transport

**


Ze sexy b, of mine

In AsiaCafe after the Buffet,
Same poeple,
Zhiji Manda Dexter Brenda played pool,
while me and reuben just sat down -.-
they played Foos, I did not
CS, i did ! :D yeah yeah. manda didnt,

**


OTP with my dad,

McDonalds at night ! :)
brian told me he came at 8. but he lied. 8.30 only come, punctual,not :)
People whom were present : myself, jia,brian ,amanda
Yummy more mc shakers , wooot
gossip... and talk mostly about RO

**





wah,got hot angmoh above amanda
Quiksilver @MidV
People whom where present : Zhiji Brian Brenda Amanda Jia, Myself
Went to Midv for ze Roxy thing ,
it was okay , PACK doh, like seriously :|

I got myself something , and I'm very satisfied + broke :)

gotta jet,
dinner time,
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home