.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

@. booo


Guess who guess who ? :)

Yes, I wanted to blog this on THAT VERY DAY ,
I guess I got so worked up with studies I was actually MIA !
So yeha

This handsome N.Jerry.Jonas turned 16 on the 16th of September
I wonder how he celebrate his sweeeeeet sixteen ?

Hopefully with Selena, and not bitttertaksweet Miley (no offence :| )
Well of course, their both great but I prefer Selena,
she's more of a good girl,

and it psyched me that his dating a girl my age, HAHA!
ADA CHANCE ADA CHANCE (not... )
To top it all off, I did dream of them once, HAR HAR

Okay bottom line is
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NICK JERRY JONAS <333333


oh since i edited this post, today should be my friend's birthday,

Happy Birthday Naqiudean Zaniudean :)
In myspace it shows that your 101 years old now,
Loooks who's 86 years older than he really is ?
AHAHAHA, HAVE A GREAT ONE !
(It sucks when your birthday falls on a puasa day, On the bright side,
BUKA PUASA will be amazingly full of mouthwatering food ! :) )

good bye wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home