.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

@. kaboooooooom

May IS Gonna Make You Regret YSaid Those Words :)
x
hello world ! :O
I dont know why Im not feeling stress yet, guess the pressure
hasn't rub of on me yet,


Oh well tomorrow is yet another Monday ,
,ONE week closer to The Big Day
,ONE more day with LALAT ; HARRIS ,
I bet his goona get me in trouble again tomorrow for yappinggg away in class.
,ONE step closer till I'm finally free .



I think I've turned into an anti-social person now, yes;
I rarely reply txt msgs (from Guys ((HAR-HAR)) )
I rarely speak talk or anything .
A little less socializing ,
A little more on the book side.


I i i i i misss 3C ! I miss the people in it !
Its so fun and so lively,
In the new class, its like . *Cricket sounds*
Even when there's no teacher . ahhhh

Except the noisy Dylan (har-har) ((Dont kill me ))
His wweird because he calls me 'MayJuneJuly'.

One thing good about it is that their so smart ,I can ask them questions.
Especially umm. MATHS! :) yes,
Ching Kiat is it, WAAAAA smart ! Im happy


and there's a cute guy dont know his name but i think its jack or jill or something =D
HAHAHAH
jk

I'm playing with Spagheti now,
Just brought him over to play with his best friend BlueBerry !
I'm off nw !
Byeee wrld.x
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home