.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

@. you were never there frm the start

hello wrld


It hurt me when my superuberuber bestfriend said she doesnt knw if we're the bestf.
This was how it went ,
My goodfriend N , asked her whether x and I we're bestfriend
and the answer was 'don't know'
WOW! (har-har!)
This is up to no good !
I can't believe it, i thought we were? aftr evrything we've been through?

-

Manda came my house to study ! I kept singing.
and asking her bm question of course,
she was too busy to layan me! :(
until she ask me to shut up ,
we're this close until we can treat each other like this !
HAHA
But man i love that woman !
Then we went over to her house,
We order MCD'S and I borrowed her 'camp rock'.

NickNickNickNick-ofied
*bigwidesmile*

-

Went to mamak yesterday !
nam was sitting in front of us,
and dad kept complaining about the foul language their using , haha!
Oh and Q and Nely <3 , Is and the rest were at Carlos !

OFF now, studying like CRAZY now
AND im addicted to singing. wheeee
byee wrld
dah

dont know wor.. bagos2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home