.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

@.Hope Is WASTED on The Hopeless


Helllo WORLD ! :)
JUST when you thought everything IS going Wrong,
Its going MUCH MUCH greater than you think, har-har its true !
I just feel so complete with my life now !
Now idea why , I dont have anything to worry about,
to worry about ,
to fuss about ,
except PMR ,but whtvr doh !
Oh ho oh amanda still sick, GET WELL SOON you !
Can't wait to go out with you again,misses.
x


Sister told me something which got me super super disgusted !
Super UBER disgusted, but ahha!
Its fun to think about it,

"Siew May thinks whatever people is trying to do to bring her down isn't working,
She advises you to try harder and wishes you good luck (HEH HEH HEH)"

Oh today was a cooooling Saturday, was studying with the window open,

Rainingg ! :)
Today Jia and I went to MCDONALDS,

amanda was sick so she didn;t follow :( *cries*
Okay I did study okay ,even with so many people TRYING to 'distract' me but x jadi, haha!
Jia didn't study though, she was daydreaming godknowswhoaboutwhat and she keeps texting !

Oh oh , Im so happy ! ,



Poserific J

Bet You Haven't seen me In specs ? :0 Tadaaaaa, Looks nice anot I dont really bother, HAHA
Dont have people to impress ! (NE-NE BU-BU)

Miss J Lim

Ststststststttttreeeess,NOT :D
Kh is fun !
F-I-T-C-H !

Spot DexterR with Aisyah There ! We sat in front of them !
I miss Aisyah ! :) ITS BEEEEN YEARS KAN ?
x

YES, and D was telling us about his crash with the Bm w ,LOL
it was hilarious but sccscscscscscaaaary at the same time,
Believe me,
IM having goosebumps already .
Bought food back for the sibs (Baik kan I ? )
AND jia came ovr for a while,
Later on
WE watched The Simpsons Movie again while munching on our McD,
its like me whaaaaat ?5th time ?
Never ever get bored of that show, haha,
Laughed till I got the heebieee jibiies ! (HAHA)
ALRIGHT study again ! Eleleleleeeeeectric !
byeee wrld.x
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home