.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

@.Spaghetti

Hello wrld
oh yes oh yes!
new faceboook game,
I named him Spaghetti !

Fetucinni's brother ,
I'm sure all don't have a clue what I'm talking about,
Just wait Just wait

Anjal started today !
It was good, much better than expected .
Place I sat was kinda hot, but cooling and windy in the end (HAR-HAR)
Harris joined and sat beside of me complaining his former place
doesn't have feng shui . Wo !

Study time !
Skipping school tomorrow for the benefits of self ,
Yay me?
Shit on tomorrow's timetable, (If You Get What I Mean )

Today's Moment Of Truth was where the real game began,
That girl could loose her marriage,
and
I strongly feel she is gonna loose her marriage,

but then again,
Big saluts to her,
I myself can never be that honest,
I rather take the 100k Us Dllrs and Walk AWAY baby,
x

off nw byee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home