.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

@. ex oh x woh

like hello world !

I actually have loads and loads and loads of pictures to upload,
But i'm just so lazy to plug my phone into the computer,
when the wire is plug to the computer and the phone is less than 5 millimeters away from me!
:)

Its already 0332, yes, After going out for dinner since now,
I HAVEN'T STUDY AT ALL ! yes, great no ?
Feeling bad because I spent most of my valuable and precious time
watching 2 episodes of ze very new OTH !
and another 2 new episode of the very intriguing YET addictive
GOSSIP GIRL . i miss watching b and s ,

Yes watching it made me thought of my supersuperbff !
Hopefully after heart to heart talks, it'll be alright
I love the way we call each other by alphabets, haha! x

Am talking with mon on msn now,
Mann i miss that guy ! How long has it been, HAHA !

Yay , can't wait for episode 3 !
I am going to love it and going to love it till I die,
or ROT :D

p/s . i taste like blackcurrant , ooo & Archibald is gayly hot,
and i have to admit, Dan's DAD is ze hottest dad on earth, HARHAR !

byee wrld,
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home