.

Monday, September 08, 2008

@. ontop of the world

hello wrld !
its 0305 now , YES I can't sleep so im using the notebook now,
SiewMay misses her computer vry much and cant wait for baby to return.
Dell , IM counting on you to revive my baby love.

School is starting in another 4 hours time, hohooho.
Ill most probably drop dead asleep after returning from home.
I just read someone's blog, HAR HAR.
Made me feel disgusted again !

My bffff's msg today made me smile,
although I do not know whether its a lie anot,
Said I was his only BFF (HAR HAR!)
soo sweet.
Glad yr reducing on those cigar ,
But part of me is still not buyin it :)

Some hot kwailou just added me on facebook and msn
HAR HAR. Believe me, I dont know anything about him
But i think he stays in Malaysia, HAR HAR !
Wooooo,
the best part is I cant even remember whether I accepted on declined
the msn approval, HARHAR .
Couldd be around 17-ish to 21ish, KOT.
Couldnt be bothered !

Went to USJ4 Bazaar today with momsie and the maid !
Woaaaa damn pack cam gilaa babi,, ooops, forbidden word
Damn alot of people but the food taste amazingly good,
Its cheap, NOT DIRTY Yet Value for Money ! (advertise advertise )
Saw damn alot of people there ,
and some malay seafield-ians whom I forgot their name (PAI SEH man)
HAR HAR.

okay im off nw
byee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home