.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

@. :<

I GOT NO PICTURES TO UPLOAD THERFORE I CAN NOT BLOG,
HOWEVER, here is a poem worth reading! hahahaha

Manda2May,
You're a stoner when you type
To a point I couldn't describe,
Yet you're still my partner in crime,
Because you're a stoner all the time.


May2Manda,
You are so bimbo when you speak,
When I think about it I cannot sleep,
But whenever you and I go to meet,
I feel that you are so cheap!

*
I swear I do not mean it!!! Lol
It was just for fun,
and I swear TJ makes the best poems, spontaneously!! ;)
CHOW


p.s : happy birthday david teoh !!! : )


dah

2 Comments:

Anonymous jia said...

yay! i am first to comment! lol
can i shit in your cereal?
lol

1:56 AM  
Blogger Brenda M said...

PEOPLE ARE SO BORED WHEN BRENDA'S NOT AROUND
SO THEY HAVE TO RHYME TO KEEP THEIR BALLS ROUND

YAY ME

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home