.

Friday, September 25, 2009

@.


Hi world :)

The second card!! (L)
You should actually read what's in it, haha!

Happy people during holidays!
my (L)'s
Oscar I.O : YMCA
(?)
Us+Adrienna Dixun Larissa!
(L)

Lately so many things happened,
good bad, bitter, sweet everything.

During this few days,
I've been thinking so hard.. very hard.
About Life.

I'm so scared when I think about it,
and upset when I think about him.
Death is just not something I'd take in very easily.

But on the bright side, seeing the amount of people that came,
supported, Love-d, Teared , Making everyone stronger,
We know that He will be very happy when off to a better place :)
We miss you, cousin (L)
A true, Cousin, Friend, Football Player, Awesome gamer, food lover .
17June1988-19September2009
Rest In Peace :)

*

I have so much to update but time is not really perfect,
Study, study.
Lazy brain's failing me now!

I'll be back, I PROMISE !! :P
Hhahahaa,
lots of love x


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home