.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

@.


3rd One.
(See below.) Love, Jia!

I actually Wanted To Post something..
Hhaha then I got so Lazy!

Just finish Reading moon's blog! Damn interesting to read,
Till I lost my Blogging mood!

Haha so any freaking ways, It was a rainy rainy Sundays
i LOVE lazy sundays :P
Woke up late, obviously.

Headed over to Pyramid to Eat Japanese!
I forgot the store name!
Awesome food I can tell you I eaaaat till i'm freaking Bloated! :S
Awesome stuffs :D

Went to send my sister out @ the Lion Head.
Seems like they're having this battleground Event.
Bumped into the Tan's. Sehyong and Sehwei (or wey)
Haha!

Came back feeling so very full :'( Slept woke up at 10pm and went for
supper.

Hhaa School tomorrow! Need to study so very hard
Bye! (L)

x
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home