.

Friday, May 15, 2009

@.sing me a melody,

Hello world
I know im bored but what's a girl to do ? ;)

Blogging to me, doesn't have those excitement anymore,
kinda lazy to update my blog too :S

The form5 are having their mids now!
Getting ready for their major's i hope they do their best!

On the other hand . we're heading the big baaaangs this monday!
Bummer ;\

United Kingdom chocolates arriving here soon!
I can't wait! (L)(L)
Whats a foood loooover to do!

If I never update tomorrow,
Someone hits the BIG 24 tomorrow!
Happy Birthday in advance, Ricardo, :)
A great companion , A great advisor and A great friend!
Go go hit the roads with Benette, probably your dream anyways
Have fun! (L)


Out now, its time to face the books,
now or never ughhhh
x


dah
miss me, do!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home