.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

@.stpd for you


hello world,
Quite a late update,
Not many things happened really !

17/1/2009
Happy birthday , NikSya .

Jia came over for pratically the whole day
Spend breakfast lunch and dinner with me
Mom brought us to shopping. we got alot of stuffs

Baked cupcakes for the very first time,
ME,jia, mom sis and cousin
It didn't fail though,
just too sweeet
too sweet.

Head over to Jia's house at night . It was fun !

18/1/2009
Raja texted me before he left, we are all gonna miss him !
Come back sooon bestfriend (L)

Sis picked me up from jia's house.
Went over to pyramid
and coincidentally met up with Jia and her mom again
Oo

19/1/2009
We have been keeping in contact.
and I hope arina is doing OK ;)
Nothing unusual
Just the voice..
ain't getting better

After school was the usual stuff (;

20/1/2009
Oh assembly was a bore!
Headmistress is really the BORING!
Trust me.

Getting the hang out of things and class is getting better, I think (?)

Currently B is not replying me.
Oh B Oh !

AND Hooray for Barrack!
Go Obama
(crdts to b, if nt..I wouldnt know)

Sleeping now
Byeeee world

dah

p/s: more pics of cupcakes



"Epitome of Love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home