.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

@. fat n uglyyy


Peace flats,

Hello world,
Oh bummer :o

Today, super yucks,
Maybe i had the best nap,
But the day,
whoaa how worst can it get?

some heard my rants and complain,
= those who texted me
Jia yuan and choon ho, whom I kept complaining to
Non-stop
with the profanities yada yada yada
but anyway
THANKS (L)(L)(L) i would have still been freakishly pissed
if it werent for you darlings


3words are hard to say,
And you are definetely not getting it :)
IT's meaningful and i shall NOT let it go down a drain.

I am gaming and i am currently being mobbed..


And Oh ,did i mention
I really dont like Memi memi?
who also shares squares like me.
eeeeeeeee ;(


Back to being mobbed,
got some enemy's to shoot
rawrrrr

gotta jett
bang!


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home