.

Friday, January 16, 2009

@. zzzzzzzz :)


INTERACT Meeting with The Rotarian at 13/1/09 Was late, :( boohoo and Embarrassing Did I mention , the room was full of intensity? waliao
And there's this hot guy whom I spotted name was Bryan
hahahaha
He somehow reminds me of Kevin ,the older version


14/1/09

Mithun EdwinJit Singh's birthday ! :)

I hope he had a blast becos'

He is the cutest living thing on
earth (L) and also might be the most horniest thing in universe Happy Sweet Sixteen


15/1/09
Rayna Chang's birthday !Happy sweet sixteen love !
Hope you had fun ! (L)


If you are a loyal blog reader of B's,
you would have known I was sick, i mean very I pratically suffered in school , It was cold and i wanted to go home, yet i couldnt


If it weren't for you superhumans, I would have drop dead in school :(
THANKS (L)(L)

It was B & I , :)
superhumaning

"Its not a bird not a plane...."

Accounts tuition was alright .was feeling so drowsy and giddy but I had to go
I couldnt bare to miss out on anything

It was quite a relief , when
I saw Stephanie and YuQing there,
NO more loner for me

16/1/09
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY , TAN SEH WEI
small boy, grow up ok ? :)
have fun ! (L)


Addmaths is hard

Or maybe the teacher is lousy
beats me


When out for a little while earlier to see Syazza for one,
last, time :(

We chatted about the past, lotsa stuff I wont forget


I'm gonna miss him super duper much,
well as a good friend.

It might not be the last time I'll be seeing him
IT might be the last time I'm ever gonna see him.again.IN MY LIFE

take good care in miri,
xoooooooo


gotta jet ,

zooooooooooom'


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home