.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

@. oh,

I just realised, I barely took pictures with this
partner ,
who's being let off 40 minutes later as usual too !


Wadaaaaaaap world (Carlo sytle)
JK.

Hello world,
How am I doing? just moderate,
Homework is piling up like craaaaaaaaazayy , I have to do some of it during
school time , if not i'll never get it done, (Considering the fact , that I sleep until 8.30 in the evening)

Hhahahahhaha, No, i'm not much of a heavy sleeper,
Just that I slept at 5.30 pm , stupid.
Do what you say?

Its gonna sound cranky but I talked on the phone. hahahaaha
How rare of me to do that (---)

My ears are kind of pain , but not anymore
My stomach were pain due too overdose laughing, hahahah
Its funny and well
Thats the very 'first laugh' I had, this year
Aw you know , the one that makes your tummy hurt SOO bad
Till you feel like crying at the same time tears roll down cos its too funny

HAHA

-

Why did I even chose Pure Science?
Well , I have never even fail to ask my self that question, everytime
WHY?

Truth being told ,I don't really know
Well I guess I want to test myself, How far I can really go,
What am I capable of .

Then I'll evaluate myself next year,
I can always drop to Sub next year , you know
Because Im learning accounts this year

NO, I've got nothing to lose scumbags!
For now , or for the next 351 days (including holidays) ((Holidays you think no need study?))
I think I can handle three hundred,
It drops to a two digit number,
Fast


Trust me

-

I wonder , why , sometimes people treat me like a monster?
Or a man-eating-lady?
Well I don't bite,
I don't eat fresh flesh
I don't eat guys that starts with (-)

gotta jet
dah

On the contrary,
Maybe
I bite,
I eat fresh flesh
I eat guys that starts with (-)


(Wudafak I'm no Edward Cullen, anyway)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home