.

Friday, August 15, 2008

@. day of reckoning



tilt your heads chiqas

hello wrld ! :)
I'm not dead yet . yes im not.
Due to trials this week,
I can only find now to update, haha
This is how busy I am

Yes . Was too cranked up with studies,
until was unaware of surroundings, for instants the time

I was studying and doing exercises until my maid came out from her bedroom and took a towel to the bathroom, So yeah of course I start to monologue, "Was is she doing taking the towel ?" and yeah she asked me " May, belum tido lagi? "


CHECKED the time and realised it was already 0550 . wth ! I straight close my book and went to bed, but I woke up at 6, looking like a damsel in distress ; aka zombie ! :
Seriously BIG HUGE eyebags, redish eyes and the pale langsat colour faced, agh !


Evantually Trials came out pretty okay for me!
I'm scared of BM only, the rest i think i can Score a B or Higher :D :D (if lucky)

Oh and I think Im gonna fail my MORAL. :)
Stupid, i mean its not even PMR subject, do no waste my time .
I told mum that and she said
But this is coming out in the report card, all black and a red mark..
"U ah ...,may. tsk tsk. "

*Big large smile *

Today's drama was so DRAMA ! :( I kinda shed tears, once HE died :( :(
FYI im talking about the 2130 show, i'm show many of you cried !
I want someone like that . I dont mind :D :D

And finally got to on the computer without the feeling of guilt :D
And here i am playing.
Oh oh ! Filmon showed me bring in on videos (HAHAHHA)
and i kinda got addicted and started watching the rest of the movie,

Screw you :)

Oh oh ! david archu's song is so Magnifico ! :D
wheeee.

I think the world's temperature is rising again ? haha!
Today i was sleeping in a air conditioned room, but when i woke up i was sweating :
I didnt have nightmares, no.
But its hot ! I went down to the living room and its hotter :
and the smell outside the house (hazy smell) is completely terryfing.

You lifeless people stop cutting down the tress lah you stupid,
Money is not everything okay,
Once the oxygen content goes lower than the carbon dioxide,
Your nothing at the end.

(Saya telah diserapkan oleh mata pelajaran GEOGRAFI yang mengembalikan kematangan fikiran aku , Oleh itu , Cintailah alam sekitar :D )

-


Jia's at amanda's.
Pink stuffs - manda's body/phone

alright im off nw! will update later (MAYBE)

haaaa!
byeee wrld,
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home