.

Friday, August 01, 2008

@.twohundredsixtyfour

Ed,Edd,Eddie
hello wrld (;
currently addicted to Elevator, haha!
Oh Oh ,
and before i forget,
Watched So You Think You Can Dance Grand Finale Season2 earlier! :)
well personally, I was supporting for Black (the new pink)! :)
But congrats to Sizzzlllinnnn CC, she goes well for her title.
im happy she won though , her legs woahh , totally hot hot heat.
Okay !
_
Today was not so a good Friday for me,
Im still trying to get use to this new class im in,
the environment is so much different (old class is much much brighter)
The atmosphere is like DEAD. the class is super duper quiet okay, its not as fun anymore
I miss Mity Hazmi and Justin Mark, they light up 3C aloooooot :) much much alot.
its fun to be with them although they are annnoying at times, ;'(
and and I am very sure,
once I get used to this new shit thing,
Our class will be reshuffled again,
what a drag.
-
Well well, its Friday Night, im still thinking to study or not to study
i mean cam,
who studies on a Friday ? :D haha, think think.
Today after school was vry btc h .
and i mean VERY ok ?
(RANDOM RANDOM )
Who knew that I would get called at?
and who evantually knew
I would just walkaway without even a good bye ?
Was this the last goodbye ?
The last talk ?
Maybe this is How things should be .
I hope things will stay this way for now.
Damn, im bad in handling real LIVE situations,
if only i was brave enough .
anyway ! we stayed outside school for almost an hour or two.
Thanks jason for the accompany,
and he walked me home, haha!
it was damn hot -.-
and i didnt wanna be alone , you see! HAHA.
Well once again , I tried,
and i actually stood right in front of all you 3 pairs of eyes,
SO was i like a white invisible cloth ?
hctib .
Well ,if you wanna play it cm ni,
I can also okay, GIRLS.
-

anyway ! haha! i txt jia earlier, wanting to tell her a story , !
but she didnt reply, replied later in the evening ,
so i did too, And there was no more replies,


OH well , no story for jia yuan :) LOL. lets goooo out!
still no story :D
anyway im off nw, good bye! :)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home