.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

@. IM BACCCCCCCK

hello wrld, !

im back ! :D

privated it earlier because i was busy and had no time to update this shit :D

i still am now,

but im having my rest now :D So yeah , JUST a short and v quick update!

Skip school twice alrdy this week . Call me haha whtv :)

Have been having group study for many times nw :D in manda's.
haha :D Its studie-able there,
Even Brian did it :D weeee

Trials is coming ! all the best to you PMR candidates :)
Please dont screw it (msg to self ( ! )

I stumbled ovr a blog, not quite sure who was it.
I knw its a blog of a form2,

woaaaaaa, damn kurang ajar, haha.
All the post is full of hate and i can feel it .

LOL !!!

and people have the rights to stare at another whether he/she is pretty/handsome right ?
So let one be lah ! :) LOL.

I hope the blogger whom i stumbled upon read this, ahaa
although i really can't rmbr whose was it :S :S :S

Oh oh saturday ! CANT WAIT :D :D :D

Oh monday, GO DIE PLS TRIALS, GO AWAYYY SHOOOOO.
thts all fr nw,

gonna catch my 311 DRAMA now ! 2130. bye wrld! :D

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home