.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

@. ssswayyy :D

hello wrld ! :)
08.08.08 turn out pretty good ! :D

Finally united with old 3c again, omg do you know how much i miss them :
lol !

and yes at 8.08.08.08.08.08 (omg)
i watched the Olympic ! OH my god,
those stuffs are significant,
never in my life i see something soooo NICE, (on tv je)
I never knew man what this smart !
i lololove it,
and how they formed a perfect circle,
magnifico !

I'm still searching for a blogskin !
I didnt look actually, was too busy :)
oh well !

Trials this monday ! good luck wey !

I got a prank call in the evening,
May : Hello ? Who is this?
anon : CAN WE BE FRIENDS?
*hangs up

oh but i soon found out it was syazza's cousin,
Emir asked him to do so,
Oh well I wont take action on the birthday boy this time.

and sry wey i cant go to carlos with you all, MALAS , heheh :D :D
and and sry to adrian n sybl too ! cnt go to mcd's tmrw to study ! BUSY :

will make it up to you guys next time !

offing nw, byeee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home