.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

@.rmly!

hello wrld,
i've just finished wtching this short clip joonwei asked me to watch in his blog,
pretty hilarious, and it will make you drool, do check it out,
just go clck his name :)

well 3bakti sucks shit,
only have eleena with me :)
and samira that funny girl !
Well I think Im getting used to it.

and did you know THE foursome are all seperated cm aghhhh
jia in a, me in b, manda in c , brenda.chrlte in D
omg omg
why do i have a strong feeling teacher did this on purpose,
haa.

trials is coming soon,
have been working my ass off like mad,
there is no time for play in school nowadays, work work work,
and twenty minute breaks,
how little.

OhOh, and when i was washing my hand,
i think someone wink at me,
eeee
What is love?
i dono anything about it.

So free, so free.
And im beginning to like that poem
Lake of Innisfree or something!
The poet definetely describe my inner feeling in my soul ;
part of it which want to be free .
yay !

To those single please live this moment, cuz
its great being one ! :)
To those whom are in a rltshp,
jgn scndl2 lah :D
if not
go die. :D


Oh Oh and Dark Night is love,
people like Jia yuan , Appreciate lah !
H.LEDGER I miss you ! :'( :(
He just,
mesmerized me .
Well, glad his last movie was a blast,
and oh ohohohohh oh !
Did you see "WHO WHO"
in the movie?
about like 3 seconds, haha ! how handsome, i miss you ! LOL.
its edc ,btw.

Oh oh i need to go and catch a rest,
and hope for me i will be relaxing in the village of innisfree (in DREAM only),
sounds of the waterfalls ,chirping birds, and a little squirrel squeakin around ,
ah !
what a peaceful sound that relaxes the mind & soul !
im off nw! byeee!
(How nice if it was reality, wooo!)


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home