.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

@.stress


hello wrld,
how many more days to pmr?
"_ _ days to PMR" ;
is what I see in every 15year old student's blog,
no doubt about it,
but yes, everyone is stressing about it,
even me.
I don't even know what am I still doing online now?
Well I guess everyone needs their rest,
will be going to Jia's house tmrw, maybe.
To study ; hopefully!
I still don't agree with the regrouping USJ13 are doing to the Form3,
After 3/2 long years of being same class with my classmates,
kinda hard to part :)
I will miss the Funny-ness and Lame-ness of this guy ,
Hazmi :)
Definetely will miss the very very exotic laugh of,
Arina! :)
Definetely will miss the cuteness and chubbyness of,
Mithun Edwin
and last but not least,
will miss the Noisyness and Annoying ness of you,
Justin lee (sorry but is the fact :) )
There are still others but The 'CLASS' will not be fun without this people around :)
But well, study comes first,
Cuak pmr -.-
-
had little talks with syazza yesterday, in myspace,
well too bored already! haha!
Stomach was growling yesterday,
Urging me to go and find some food .
Due to the laziness, and out-of-food in the cupboard,
No food for tummy.
And he went upset.
Well too bad ;)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home