.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

@.yoyoyo

hello ;) ee. i dont feel like blogging but well since im here already my self just post somewords.
lol =D the day . was boring . i just had fun with my girlfs :) luv them loads. and sadly one of them cried today . aw. because of a ass guy . tsk .
anyway happy holiday people's :)
so boring. msn also like nobody.. just talk to adrian ong and the other adrian ong too .
: ) then. stupid STREAMYX! !#%#%%^@# ! ergh make me so angry sia.
then nvm lo. then sms with adrian a while awhile. then dono talk what. so we said bye.
and i know. boring. my girls arent even online now. what a pity ! im gonna miss them loads !
all my girlf's :D and of cuz my guy fren too. but not as much as ill miss my pretty girls ! =D
lol. hapyp holidays people . =) want anything frm langkawi ? =S
bored there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home