.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

@.boring

hello, there.
im just keeping this blogger alive okay now that i have realize .
people do visit my blog they just dont tag. lazy people .
according to my chinese friends interpretion , myspace is for malays.
and friendster is for non malays ? i dont think this should be said we are living in malaysia a multi-racial society. we should all gather and ber talk talk rather than just sticking to just One race :)
and you know what i think .
i think that. chinese can mix with whom ever they wished to mix with and so is other race .
i mean. its not wrong having a malay boyf right ?
we all dont mind. its just that our parents, the Old generation of the world this days..
pfft getting out of hand. uncontrolable mean while the Now Generation could be say worst too.Vandalising? Uncivilised people ?raping?wth. what would the world get into ?


Anyway,myspace is ok lar. out of some uncertain reason which only me myself know . ;)
bwahahhaa..
hah ! zeeeeeeeek . ok blah shut up !
lol. i find mixes hot . especially the rojaks n ABC :)
Sometimes , not knowing people secrets is so .. makes you feel curious.. ah curiousity kills.The suspense of not knowing is , intense . but they are secret's after all :)


blah. the day was not-so-very-fine :) but it was with my girls that (not-so-always) brighten my day , but i do love them ~ ! :D
sometimes they dont support me in the stuff i LIKE or love. or things i love to do. its just the oppose for them . but hey, opposite attracts :) lol
yeah anyway. i spend the day is school. `eye-ing .
such an a.s :) lol. but bah dont care lar. and i think ive created some new and wild crazy cute names for my babes :)
me - ming-ming
jy- jing-jing
ac-ning-ning
co-ooing-ooing
oliv-ling ling
cf-fing-fing
:) it all started from this oh-sochunted-gal-in-ball named ching ching . :)
so ching2 is so unavailable ! :D
gah btw. form3 are having their trials... good luck to larissa :) heeeh
and usj12 are having their exams too !
and i want to wish my babes good luck esp - adeline ! :D i loveher ! =D
and adrian- my btch =D and other people whom from u12 whose reading this lah =D



okay its time for me to pen off as its late now :)
btw i love happy endings ;. just watched the Tai-ki-kok (last episode) of a show
gah love it ! ;) CIAO.


EDC
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home