.

Friday, August 03, 2007

@.randomness

dunnot mind the post. : ) i just posting to keep this edited .
i think. ive been thinking much lately . why i do not know . :)
heh . and yeah . i dont like to see my friends having their mood swings
some how it'll all link back to me again kinda sucky huh ?
:) anyway. kenny , cheer up !! :)
i hope all those who are having mood swings including those PMS-ES people =)
i hope it all goes away and im sincere :)
even if your my enemy and i'll love to see you sad so ill be happy.
but i still wish you'll be happy .
i believe in karma :)
what goes around, really do comes around :)
i think those form3 people. i think they are really stressed up now
most of them got the shock of their lives when they recieved their PMR examination time table am i right ?:)
good luck and those spm-mers even tho its november , study :)

today . in school . was alright i guess :)
except the part where.okay here goes this is stupid . laugh all you want -__-
I wanted to sit under the fan . so i went over to sit at Khairul Anwar's place.
as you people know once i sit my butt is heavy so i hate going back to my hot place
btw, it was history time . : )
soo. khairul sat beside of me. at the guy's place..
p/s : The table is plastic blue table which has hole at the desk .
P/s/s : as you all know. i CANT SIT STILL :)
lol !
i had to go and play with my legs and the table..
blah. guess what ? my left leg got stuck at the the desk hole ! wth ! hahaha !
and it was painful . it was at my lutut aka knee . the bone part there .
yeah so it was STUCK and it hurts . so i told khairul. haha he laughed
KHAIRUL : SO SKINNY LAH YOU
then of course helped me lah. but i kept saying NOOOOOO. cuz it hurts la obviously and he kept pulling up the table so my leg will get out. but i pull his shirt and gave him a really bigpiinch . haha it was pain lah !
after a few hour of doing so. we both got really tired and decided not to try anymore


THEN , it was last period. i had to do something : )
so i ask khairul to help me just one last time .
and i tahan abit then YES ! the freaking leg came out of the stupid hole
damn happy : )



thats the end of the stupid foolish story of Siew May , stupid leg , stupid table and
KALEFE khairul :)
anyway thx. haha and pls don laugh .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home