.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

@. lalala

The more we get together ,together,together
The more we get together, the happier we'll be !
For your friends , are my friends.
and my friends are your friends .
The more we get together the happier we'll be ! :)


i just suddenly feel like writing that out..
mostly started from jia ..
mrsjungjihoon says:
the more the merrier
lol. then that song popped in my mind. don ask why : )
yes, as you all read this you will see my blogskin changed. i duno jsut feel like it
and feel like singing
umbrella ella ella eh eh eh . blabla : )


Things has been really hectic for everybody this time. and i know its real . Everyone is facing their down's instead up ups. although some of you might feel un-pressurised i know most of us feel this way. no ?
jia and her cheer problems . charlotte with tht boy . and mostly me . pressured by everything
everything links to another so its kinda stupid .
btw, i aint emo : )
well . i think the boys in tuition are really noisy and this really made me go 'rawr'
n i dont think i can stand much longer . i might scold .one day . and because of that.
it links to studies. already in school i cant really pay attention . some more extra classes are worst . gosh
and there's cheerleading . for most of u sayangs know. you know my prob lah
btw . seeing vlc dance is so sexy ! :)


btw . that thursday tuition was fine. wasnt really that noisy cuz i took my jacket hood and cover myself. blah . ended up plying chor dai dee with anthony ,edwin n a girl instead .
i was glad i didnt have to pay attention to those . people :)
anyhow school is now fine :) frankly speaking i always finish up my homework . pay attention in classes blahblah
read story books. [not bookworm lah jsut bored] to kil the boredness :)
im going fine with friends. me n charlotte are like okay now. . since that incident a month ago i guess . but im still rawr with the SHE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED
haha :) i dont think ill ever be . :) iduno why . but i think she is the one i hate the most ;]
eh its okay lar to have some one you detest. just dont harm them :) haha !
but i just love talking bout her to my friendss you know. but nah no intention to stab her. lol !


Ive been thinking about my pet turtle lately. haha. iwonder if he/she (duno the gender)
will ever grow big . ive been having him(lets jsut say its a male) for about 3 to 4 years now i guess? and its still as tiny as ever . just about the size of my fist. i have no idea.
why ar. i tot tortoises grow fast . maybe i was wrong .
but i always give him extra food. maybe he doesnt recieve much affections from me . hmm
;) i duno. anyway i pity my Mini Pinscher : )
all hail to my sister if she ever does take Nicky out for a walk .. our at least train him not to let down his droppings everywhere . i think if my tortoise is a male. it pretty much rounds up the number of males n females staying in that finish-renovated-house :)
4males 4 females. : )


i think i shall go n .watch more cheer videos againn . damn ive been doing this every night.
i miss you. :) stop pushing me to the limit . ;] cheer .
okie . bye ;) what a lenghty post. blah .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home