.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

@.pic


140 edison chen's name in chinese :)

just learnt it from NG Wen Chin .thx !
would you learn and write as many for your loved one?
i know how to write edison name in chinese .
when i dont even know how to write my own name :)
lol. disgrace :)
CHEN GUAN XI

pictures i missed. and missed
anchorz/ ilovethem cuz they played gc song :)

titans. best dresses aka 5th place

cheer07 winner dynamitez

charm .

hello. hello. ah. just short post. i think . the blogger pictures are taking forever ,rawr
i dont think ill be posting em soon. tried yesterday but .its taking its own time .
ive got my time too :) things now are okok :)
daddy bought my nike shoe :) oo lala ;) i think .im addicted to smileys
whose fault is it? minetruly :) lol and i meant that in a diffy way :) lol
gb seems to b working again suddenly .
it was nice playing with guan. the gb frends that make me get many gp and g
:) sadly cant do 3k dmg.:) blah i know u all dono what im talking so move on ;)
actually there was a lot of thing to blog about in my mind but now my brain is plain empty
:) can anyone count how many smiley im using? lol.
free lunch ! xD 1 buck . at least :)
:) me myself do not know how many is there :)



ah boy likes snatching things for me. aka the rat in the house .
stealing all my fooood T.T
i love food :) dont you ? heaven . blah need not elaborate too much on food
scared i get hungry :)
Do you know what im scared of ? checking my eye power xD . lol
when i wear people's glasses. mostly power around 75-300 .
i think when i wear it i can see . like soo clearly. why i don not know
:) heaven sent godly super vision 6/6 .
nah im just joking. when i wear 500 then that has gone over the limit
blur :) haha ! ps . yay . the pic is here. after a semi demi godly taking its own time .
hahh
okay since the pictures are here :)
gtg now . haha. bye ! :)
edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home