.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

@.love!

today :) is a quarter bad day and overall good day :)
i woke up . with a really bad stomach ache.
and no , it wasnt period syntomps. wasnt gastric . wasnt wind . ihave no clue what was it .
ee . it was so pain . until i cried : ) haha . it was pain .
and so yeah. couldnt follow jia yuan's transport to pyramid.
so i took medicine..and rest.



I felt better after the short nap . : ) it wasnt pain anymore . so asked daddy if he could fetch me to pyramid . :) and he agreed. thanks daddy :)
so met up with jia n brian at the entrance.
waited for Ivan . and he was late. so we went into the theathre late. but tak pe lah
traffic jam i think :) didnt really missed much of the show,
and yeah. spotted riley and her friends . :)
and most of all some one sitting two rows behind me. (sayang you all know who right!)
:) show the @#$@ face :) ish ! lol . but blah. sat between brian n koh .
brian kept talking about the boob lady . he was soo noisy . he kept talking to me
and keep looking to the left and saying . "aw so romantic" lol !




btw. we watched The Simpsons. it was a nice movie : ) very funny. a little voilent
but its cartoonie. nothing to scared :) lol !
after the movie. walked. eat pizza . ;) yummy . arcade .play some games blabla
and then talked with Hadry a little. long time no see him already : ) hehe !
blabla saw so many familiar faces . the bodo girl which is me. you know la the
"anti-social"girl . never say hi . nyaha !



then we left the place . waited at jia house . and dad came to fetch me home. thx dad!:)
he's just one great dad ! haha .




Family dinner. my ah ma's (grandmother aka. popo) bealted birthday
the food was..
horrible. i expected to be someting yummier. blah .
btw happy belated birthday.
cousin adrian brought his new gf , elaine .
er.... no comment bout her . i can imgaine her when she is angry i have no idea why
maybe cuz she has big scary eye. lol :)





I love dady ! he suport me in everything even when i do something he doesnt like. for instance,cheerleading . :) he's gonna do something . :) haha
low for now . :) even he hates me in it. he still came n watch me perform few months back. unlike my mum. no , means no . :)
dad's the best ! :)
sometimes. his fierce. ee :) lol !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home