.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

@.sayonara

yo beb . just a short post . Hellooo people. im going off to langkawi approximately 8 hours from now. ill miss my bebs . Manda . jia . brenda .sasa . adrian . lotte. knch. blah all of you !
ish. langkawi boring doe . x de pape nk buat. omg wth
i blame my stupid buddy isyraq. wth . influence aku cakap cam ni . eh cut it out lar girl .
i think isyraq's gonna get it after holiday . i x nk cakap like this lar. i wanna speak normal english ! =D lol . nvm nvm. maybe talking malay isnt that bad after all .but still
ish ish ish . nvm.



Went dinner with family at ss15 . Steamboat Porridge. ew. what a yuck taste. yucks yuck yucks ! but nvm la. ok also la. food is ♥ to me okiie :) lol !
kla . stopn now. btw. myspace is cool :)
and i have darling brenda to teman me at myspace. ♥her loads ! :D


ill miss my ning ning..jingjing.fingfing.lingling.ooing ooing . n me. of course ming ming .
very much ! :D lol i love my ching's :D lol !
kla byebye !
Good luck manda brenda n larissa on the performance on monday !
i ♥ you all ! :D
muacks !


edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home