.

Monday, July 02, 2007

@.sien

sorry lah for the big n small fonts this past few post . lol berforgive me ok!
dang!! nick say my 'stupid english' didnt work. and it sounded fake!
believe me , it wasnt easy to do ok . since im so ber educated =)
mer mer forgive kan me . lol !! doing rojak is so much better!!
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will
be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.

hmm . i will try sstupid englilsh try#2 soon =) lol ! well this days is kinda bored .
my mood has been better lately. sometimes saya berthinking about lots of stuff but i dono what is the main problem . =) lol . maybe , there isnt any problem at all =) lol . maybe .
aiyo yo. very bored lu . lol . nothing to do . =S
did i mention this past few weeks is too boring to be true. gah i rather go to school but each morning when i wake up . i dont feel like starting the day by going to school
currently watching MTV and the song playing is girlfriend. - Avril Lavigne.
Makes you wanna get up from whatever your doing and sing/dance/jump .etc ? lol !
Really nice song=)
"The love we give away is the only love we keep."
oh man . i miss One tree hill . wonder when is it coming back. -season5-
cannot wait.
and it said that James Lafferty (Nathan Scott) and Bethany Joy Lenz(Haley Scott) 's punya the son is gonna be 5 years old ?? and have a nanny name Carrie.
and Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer) wanted to act naughty-ier.
lol good girl gone bad =P
lol . i dont know lah. dont wanna say it d. after damn spoiler fo u all =) sorray .
gosh i miss cheerleadaing. saya mau jadi pro =) lol ! but dono lah
If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.
oo. ilove this song playing on mtv now . nice

Katharine Mc PhEE - over it
wanting you to be wanting me , no that aint the way to be. how i feel read my lips because im so over it . moving on its my time u never wer a friend of mine. blablablablablabla
bullshit =)
walan eh .so boring lol .lol . i dont feel like going to school . but don go school nothing to do also
wah i love this song. avril - when your gone. the video clip is nice =)
got old man wan . cute cute
then the old man ber cry cry. aw dont la!

Ah . i know adi. the man bercrying cuz.maybe his wife died. aw he so cute i mean the old man when he cry i wonder how much he get paid to cry xD

there's a few other girl to.. but dont under stand what it is about . lol .
OOOOOOO WOOTS. they use NOKIA 7390 wei muax. love that phone!!
woottts!

"Broken english try#2"
I is a good girl but i love edison chen . his so cute but what i dont like are cuz he has girlfriend and name Vincy . Why edison do not want to come down to malysia . i sure make sure that nobody will touching him if he come to malaysia. he will be all mine . xD lol
i will take him to go n kai kai n see everything .
i are slap those reporter who tries to snap pictures of me n edison .
i will making sure that i sue the company that try to disturb our day .
but the fact is - i is actually a friendly person . do not want to hurt people lo . but why are make me angry ? i are feel bad and sure will scolding you . sorry . =)

"lala english try#1"
I am a go0d giirls nehhs but i lurvex edison chen . he isx sowh cutiiiex orhxssx buUtt wad i do0nx likes is he hasx a girlfrienx and name Vincy orh. Why edison doO n0t wantts to co0me downnn to Malaysia nehhx ? I will make suure that nob0diies will toucch him if he c0me to malaysia orh . He willl be all minnne neh.xD ii wiiil tkae himm g0wh kai kaix andd seee eweryythiing. I will slap th0see repo0rterx who0 tryxx t0o snap picturex 0f miee n ediison.i will make sureex tattts i sue thee c0mpanniiee tatt triiiees to dissturb our day lorhsx .But the factt isxs - I am actuuualliiee a frienlliiee personx. Doesnttt wannt to huUrt pEopllee lorhssx. But why makke me anggriiex? I will feel baaaddd and suuUree will sco0ldx youu . sorrieeexSx.

What the hell dam lala maan . yuck so not good at this =)
aha enrique ping pong song is nice =)

Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.

hahatalk next time. chatting with adeline n sheng and the rest is history =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home