.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

@.mandaaaaa

you asked the question but the answer lies in you . =)
How's my day today you ask? utterly boring!!
=) Leo meeting = boring . i mean.. meetings... their never fun okay. i cant imagine teachers having fun while meeting. do they go one the meeting table and dance?
my foot ,lah . lol ! Oh my god lah. its so boring lah.
I am blogging now. inspired by amanda chow.. =)
lol! yesterday tuition...amand eh i mean anthony..went to SINGAPORE to i dono do wat.. tell me go australia babii him . LOL .
nvm lo. then this weird duno how to teach female teacher named Joevin wong what a funny name .lol . Guess how she teached.... GUESS GUESS
she just read out whatever is in the paper. iwas like. my self i become teacher.


She no need teach - lah !! Okay then Amanda the great
did something really somebody wont do except for a person who is a phsycopathic bimbo.
guess what she had gone n done..
She dropped a pen . - okla nervermind drop pen ni..
but!~
she jump out of her chair and screamed... LOL everyone ber looking looking at her!
then suddenly thr teacher said...
"Its okay .. " huh ?
I really dont get it lor. Lol . so i duno la whats was so funny it just made me burst out laughing!
lol . i laugh damn loud like a ass hole okay . lol. then everyone look at me pulak,.
pai seh nyerrrr.. =.= lol !


Today watched So You Think You Can Dance...
dennis didnt win...
i felt rugi lah...
because i vote
=) lol. but wasted lu ..
Have you ever had the feeling of.ahh nevermind i feel lazy!
kla i guess i write another time..
chatting with manda n i dono n the rest is historyyy =)


mwah mwah girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home