.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

@.BDAY!

omg omg omg. one tree hill season 4 episode 20 is so super uber nice!:D
i think its the last episode for the season i guess.
*synopsis cut!*
lol =) will be looking forward to one tree hill season 5 =)
lol today is june 16. - jasmine birthday.and my cousin eng heng=)
halohalo
JUNE 15 WAS MY BIRTHDAY!=D
aha
lolhappy birthday to me!
FIRST OF ALL! thanks =)
thanks to my uber chun babes!
for the wishes thanks!
babe amanda n jiayuan! ILOVEYOU GUYS SUPER MUCH! MUACKS!
for those who sms-ed me. bodobabeonggilababiboy . aileen . alvin . brynn . tracey . munhong. EVERYONE! =) ILU ALOT!
thanks to teik guan kor. chun han kor and sheng tai kor! thank you alot! =)
and those who wished me on msn larissa etc. thanks!
those who friendster commented me.. gary.nikki.brenda.yip.many more..
and those who myspaced me.. nana.tracey babeS! =D
and those who just cbox me . or something
adeline . pei szan and larissa kenny zhiji
and those who came : jia manda olivia kanchana munhong aaron zhiji kenny richard kaykay qaisar larissa and bla

JUST THANK YOU EVERYONE!

thank you everyone!school was normal lalalala =D kinda boring
went home and .. bathe. and go secret recipe to eat cake!
I WAS STADING THERE WHEN A FEW PEOPLE CAME OUT FROM THE TOILET AND..


SUPRISE SIEWMAY!! =D

i was like wtf? i was so shocked than i just stunned there! LOL!
they actually suprised me! omg omg omg i cant believe it!
and here are my HEROES that did it for me!
ILU!
and thank you to my sister for planning.
thanks amanda for csalling up EVERYONE
thanks jia for the contacts!
thanks daddy for paying!=D
and thanks all of you who came!! :)
BTW. IF YOUR NOT SINCERE WHY COME? LOL LOL . yes and this goes out to someone older than form2! =Dlol
lol!
and thanks to my ex science teacher QAISAR BUN! =Dthanks for coming!=D
then stayed over at amanda's house. aha talk talk talk talk

in the morning woke up for dance thingy. poster whatever something! =D
normal lah the 6 degels=D
blablabla practice dancing..
kinda fun @ .aha

THEN! went out to pyramid with my to babes sutelawi and sumanda!
aha JUST THE 3 OF US! THE BEST OF THE BEST WALAOEH!
=D lol fun ffun syok gler
jia came over to manda house n i came over too and her mum fetch us there.
lol
watched fantastic4!!

JESSICA ALBA SIBEH HOT WEI walaoEH.
JOHNNY THE BERAPI-API MAN DAMN HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!

if u see jia blog! she say i like to kap zhai! aha yup!
even in the movie also i kap! lol! =D lol lol lol lol !
sibeh gao hot wei! =D wooots! lol
den headed over to KIM GARY to eat!
wooo yummy.
lol !

btw before going to watch the movie. we ALL WWENT TO GIANT SUPERMARKET TO SHOP!
how lame.
yes we bought RM0.39 mineral water and loads of snack
and i fit my bottle into my handbag and we fit the rest into amanda's sling bag. fuhh sibeh heavy ! aha! =D lol
we all like MAK CIK MAK CIK buying food oni lol
the kiam siap people! =D ahaaaa!

saw many familiar faces..
KEVIN RAVI CHOO.chee seong...yihuey. melanie. phaik chia &foo joe.
this kevin bodo sial. okla we wer peeping into "I NEED HOUSE"
me jia n manda lah. then suddenly ravi choo was like WOI! PENGINTAI!lol!
ahahaa sibeh funny lol lol!.
At there. amanda was busy cam-whoring. iw as busy berkapzhaing
and JIA WAS...
DOING BOTH
camwhore and kap zhai! ahahahaha! =D
lol the one who did the most kapzhai-ing was me la obviously. D= LOL !
no harm looking rightt!! =D lol .

by the way recomend to watch fantastic 4! nice! =D


GOOD LUCK JIA YUAN ! for your eye thingy and
once again thanks for EVERYTHING EVERYONE!!
THANKS!muacks muakcs!!=D
SO tired going to continue chatting and the rest is history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home