.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

@.

caution :: emo post ahead!! GET OUT AND DONT READ IF YOU HATE IT. just leave.







You really destroy my future!!!
and i really hate you alot!!
it meant alot to me and it really do!!
i so hate you alot now!
you dont think you doing is very *correct*
PLEASE LA LAMER!!
today remember i talked to you!
i wanted to scold you!
my friends told me to relax
but some of them ask me to just do it!
but im really angry!
BECAUSE YOU HAVE RUINED MY FUTURE!
You are nothing to me .
You are nothing to them.
You are nothing at all .
I hate you .
They hate you too.
Everyone hates you!
LAMER!
your such a loser! destroying people's future is nice?
you think im a quitter?
then say it we're a quitter
to those who know what happened. good
to those who deosnt know shutup and dont ask
i regretted talking
scolding should do my talkings.
emo;ness of me ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home