.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

@.wo ke yi

wo ke yi...
blablablablaa i l0ve that song! aha i know i know for once its not One tree hill right?
gah! =)
yeah i like that song lol ! :) but i love every song in one tree hill =) its just so emo ing!
gah its so hot. do you know what happen to my house? my computer flew from upstairs to downstairss hall. do you know how hot is that. the part where my computer is doesnt have a fan
ok it does. but im not gonna on 2 fan okay. the electric bill came out RM300 ok?
with the bill 300 + ( telephone bill ) + (Water bill) + ( car / blablabla)
my dad probably can get me n my sister two 7390 phone ok. that is my favourite phone
so dont waste money like running water.

bad.

oh ya. about the *house thingy*
yeah its currently UPGRADING
okay i wouldve used RENOVATING .
but the stupid bodo bodo bodo adrian the stupid asshole xP
said upgrading!
LIKE YOU VERY PANDAI ONI!
dhlah flunk sejarah ! =) lol lol ! =)
so yeah. my house is upgradinggggg to the better.
there goes a few more K's down to the house and not to my phone?
i mean i could buy myself all the edison's cds/softoys.whatever i mean why spend it on the house?? im satisfied already what . just change the airconds..
but nope! you 'upgrade' the house. ahaaa =)
that cost alot of money you know i really want my 7390 real bad ok!
and i cant get it for my birthday!
this is how bankrupt i am ... T.T
i am practically broke! =) i have been broke for the past few weeks, hence i dont dare to ask my dad for money! i mean his gottta save his not yo8ung anymore ok!
wow. suddenly ive grown even more mature..
=/

okay its JUne 14th. its a day more until my deary me birthday! =) im not that excited i mean there is nothing for me to be excited. not like im gonna wake up with a bouquet. or edison standing right in front of me yo , no , that wont happen.
im just gonna wake up... from noise. yes noise. the whole house is shaking in the morning with all the banging hammers , drilling holes , digging up the pakae's . dang its noisyyy!grr!
but . argh its disturbing my sleep =)

oklah i gonna go offline now.by the way im satisfied with my exam paper marks. very =)
lol okay and the rest is historyyyyyy .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home