.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

@.aw

oh my gosh. ijust knew my feelings. i was feeling very angry at the same time.
why?
it was cheerleading. not mine. but my friends. lol!

When *HUA HAN*(my 2 gfs pls shut up ok need not ber say anything out here) told me about the fact that Zodiac lost only ONE MARK to Calyx All Boyz, i didnt really believed it.

but congratz[zodiac] for getting #11 out of 41 teams! =)

When i saw the STAR newspaper my heart sank deeeeeeply!!
and the fact that , ZODIAC lost the award 'BEST NEW COMER' to Calyx all boys (again!) BY ONLY 1 MARK!

i really cant believe it i was soooo sad! But the fact Zodiac members wer happy with it i it made me cheer up too!
lol. and really congratulations Dynamitez for winning!!
Brian wan almost cried lol lol ! so cute!
and made a few friends in the process of those last 2 days!
felix.brokenhandman(Wat me n jia calss) and the... omg dn even know how to say it.lol forget it! =)

Currently chatting with
kenny yew. chong huei. hanz .ong n girls that you all dono! =)

what a day!!
okla ill just stop ere!
byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home