.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

@.your so edgy,you dont even need a rhyming dictionary



hello world
lack of update i know that,

Thats why as I promised , this post is specially for NICOL bby (L)
We talked in myspace for abit earlier , and she says
I rarely update my blog,
I guess that is true :|


LOL, sorry
So much have been happening this days,
Im not going so good,
So im trying to get back to the right track :(

Wheee, Holidays

Today out to 1U, since B and J is back
Whee I missed them alot,
and yes Angel and Demons were better than expected
and hmm
I LOVE THE FOOD TODAY! (L)
That definetely made my day,
oh, and the girls and bra too of course!


Gotta jet, 4am now,
All those who are awake at 4am now,
Feel free to PM me :)


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home