.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

@.cant win your losing fight


Promoting DOME

Jia's phone takes the whitest pictures ever

Hello world,
All the heavy subjects are off,
Physics and Admaths is a guarantee fail , and also the first time failing in my life
But its okay , We lose We learn ;)

In about 48 hours time, I will be a bird,
A falcon I choose

Chemistry tuition was a bore,
but filled with laughter and gossips ,
its the best medicine one can get
I also find it annoying, how the teacher finds her 'KEY' analogy so amazing,
come on , I could come up with a better theory than hers, ;)
In a different version of course. ;P

**

The people I love are all down and unhappy,
I just wanna let them know,
there are people who are always there for you and forever will be

Ric, cheer up :) Everything is gonna be ok! (L)
And B , let.it.go (L) we love you so much! You have us
Alex ; seeing you sad hurts ,I got your back (L)

And all who are having a rough day perhaps week or month,
Just go on with life because every day is a different day,
and You can make a difference if you try.

**

HOLIDAYS I CANT WAIT (L)
*kisses comodo's sand . mehh *


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home