.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

@. oh my,



Finally, an update , right right? :D
It was kind of a farewell BBQ party as a few of out dearest friends are living to asrama!
I'm going to miss Qistina !
let pictures do the talking !

I took this pictures from jia, since she is nto gonna blog anyway!
I hope she doesnt mind! (L)

and since the rest of them , especially GOU with 4 hearts :P
never add me T.T


eyebags~
I swear the flash hurts your eye,
imma friendly ghost...

Ze girls!


Ze wanted!

"I wonder what will happen if i put this in raymond's swimming portfolio....."





I swear munhong looks holy here!

Hotshots la pulak... all girls wanna take pic with selangor representative!



That expression to die for,
Skinny!

Sheikh Hanafi, rockstar FTS

(L)(L)

We are skinny and they are fat ! :0
Kidding!

Alyssa (L)(L)

There were TONS of people who went, like seriously
and some takde kena mengena just came crashing the party just like that,
wat the hell,

Swear you got nothing better to do,
:) but this party was kinda awesome there were tonnes of food,
enough for everybody !

and thanks to hajar bella munhong and the rest of the 4a (L)(L)

psss... you should see the ammount of pics in char and gou's cam ! :S
:D


will update abt kenny's house later later!

bye!


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home