.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

@. lets do this

hello world

lets do this

I'M SO pissed right now, yes at the bloody non-appreciating girl.

So you say , I never appreciate what you do?
So what? Do you appreciate what I did for you all this time?
Probably, you don't even know , right?
Hmm ,yeah probably you don't.
Because?

I've been sticking up for you behind your back all this while
covering up for you all this while
Lying to people all this while

I'm afraid you'll get hurt one day.

So what have you done for me? I appreciate it
Giving me use the PC when its your time?
Well , thank you !

Have I ever gotten a thank you from you?
Umm I guess not.

As long as your with that shithole of yours,
You'll never change
you keep lying, and end up I'm the one in the shadows,
dont you get it?

Im like your bloody shadow !
And you dont even notice it !


I've been keeping far too many secrets now,
I've been lying far too much beyond my expectations now,
I never thought it would last this long.

I'm afraid, its going to burst one day.

So yes I thank you , for lending me all those pretty clothes of yours,
Some is not even your money ?
Shall I be thanking you , or that shithole?

but I've been lying for you ,and yes ITS ME paying for all the consequences.
Shall you be thanking me?

I really dont mind you, screwing up and talking about me in front of yours friends,
Thuth is, you change your friends as far as im concerned,
I couldnt really be bothered really.

All I wanted was a simple token of appreciation,
Thank You sounds easy enough for you to say?


and yes, this will be the one and only emo post,
I won't be like those bloggers who are SO EMO.
No I wont,
and no, i'm not talking about anyone.

Because of you shithole,
you changed people's life.
making my loved one miserable,

Please go away !

you can go , talking about me bullshitting about how I dont really appreciate what you done for me,
fact is, do you?


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home